Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cell Phone

Omg Kim is bugging me so bad she always wants to us my phone. Her phone well be like two inches away from her and then she will get my phone which is like 20 feet away from her I wish she would leave my phone alone she is so noise going through my text and everything so I am just going to start playing with her phone when she is doing it to me ok this really made me mad she wanted to see who bows what one my phone so she picked up and looked well I lOoked over and I had a new text and she just started reading it and didn't even tell me I had a text I mean a least u can do is tell me I have a text if u r going to snoop around on it and then when she sat it down she sat it right next to her and every time I got a email she would hurry up and check it to see what it was like it was her phone ugh

1 comment:

  1. Us mom's have to know you're being a good girl!..but you're right, I think she should tell you that you have a text. MISS YOU (and your phone) JK!<3

    ReplyDelete